Saturday, 2 January 2010

Life Update, Welcome 2010

2010 hasn't been brilliant so far. I've spent most of it packing for Cambridge and doing work, so it was never going to be that brilliant a start. It could have been worse, because I guess nothing that's actually shit has happened, just nothing particularly great so far either. It's been OK but considering I spent most of last night watching the rest of the family on Take That and Abba Singstar, it was a bit of a shit evening.

Packing for Uni is usually fine for me. I just shove shit in boxes and bags and suitcases and off I go. This term it's different because of the Biarritz stuff, and I'm actually having to pre-pack my bags for the trip as well, so thought is required of what needs to go in what bag, and I'm paranoid I might forget something.

Speaking of Biarritz, I won't be here for a week from Monday, so won't have any new blog entries. I've scheduled some Facebook notes (the profanity one, and Things That Piss Me The Fuck Off Parts 1 & 2) to crosspost over here while I'm in France. As compensation for people perhaps reading the same thing twice, I've also written Part 3 of Things That Piss Me The Fuck Off, and it'll be posted here on Monday morning.

I'll be pretty busy when I get back, so I don't know how often I'll be able to post to this. I've been utterly shit at doing Uni work this holiday, so I've got a fair bit left, plus I've signed up to work on way too many shows for Frostii. Not all of the shows are actually going to be subbed, or at least they're not all definite, so we'll see. If none of them get cancelled though, I'll be pretty busy with sub stuff.

I'm quite looking forward to going back to Uni, and to Biarritz. I'll finish packing this evening, watch Liverpool most likely lose or uncomfortably get past Reading, and then it'll be off to Uni. It's a bit annoying that I have to get up at 7am tomorrow, given that the going to bed at 4am thing is actually a perfect sleep cycle for the Biarritz trip, where we're setting off at 3am.

Anyway, got some Big Fat Quiz of the Year 2009 recorded and I need to watch it before I leave, so I hope you guys all have good starts to 2010 in your life while I'm away.

No comments:

Post a Comment