Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Onto The Good Times

Hard bit of the week is over now, and I can give myself a bit of time to relax and recuperate a bit.

Laundry is done (for those who were concerned, I did have a final set of clean underwear for today), supervision work is pretty much done, no rowing outing early tomorrow morning (fuck yeah, 8am lie-in).

I thought the Fitz Barbershop guys in the bar tonight were pretty awesome. I don't really know what it is about it, but I really quite enjoy Barbershop and A Capella music. I don't think I could listen to it all the time, but I definitely quite like it when I hear it.

Bit pissed off with the failed attempt to fix my rear bike tyre today. Really annoying to spend the time repairing the inner tube and replacing the outer tyre, and for it to still be deflated a few hours after it's supposedly fixed. I'll either just buy a new inner tube tomorrow, or maybe take it somewhere and have them fix it. Or maybe just get a new bike. Three punctures in the same tyre in the space of a term is a little bit ridiculous, even if two of them were related.

Proper posts (ie ones on more interesting topics than my general life) coming at the end of the week. Time to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment