Monday, 12 July 2010

Damn pranks...

IRC log from this afternoon:

<Rosti> FUCK YOU AUDIA
<Rosti> if you're even back yet
<HarmoNicks> lol what's this about
<Audia> ahahaha
<Audia> I played the best prank on him evar
<Rosti> ;-;
<HarmoNicks> pwnt?
<Daz_afk> what did you do?
*Daz_afk is now known as Daz
<Audia> I'll let rosti explain it
<Rosti> I was shopping in Morrisons, right
<Rosti> and I had my earphones in, listening to music, as you do
<Rosti> so was in my own little world of music and deciding which flavour of Haagen-Dazs to buy
<Rosti> and she sneaks up on me, right
<Rosti> and licks me
<Rosti> just under the earlobe. really ticklish spot
<HarmoNicks> ahahaha lol
<Audia> and he freaked out
<Rosti> and it scared the absolute fucking shit out of me
<Daz> LMAO
<Rosti> I jumped out of my skin, like made a really loud "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH" sound, spazzed and flailed around trying to get away from whatever it was, ended up tripping over my basket and falling on the floor
<Rosti> and I'm sat on my arse just thinking "WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED"
<Audia> I laughed so hard I nearly peed, I swear
<Rosti> just got Audia laughing her ass off at me, and an entire aisle of people staring at me like I just stripped off my clothes and shat on the floor
<Audia> you were pretty loud
<Audia> and spazzy
<HarmoNicks> definitely pwnt
<Rosti> it was like the reflex if you have a wasp or something near your ear, only I was less expecting it and it completely didn't feel like an insect
<Rosti> I mostly freaked out because it surprised the shit out of me and I didn't have a clue what the fuck it was; I just wanted to get the fuck away from it
<Audia> a good time was had by all
<Audia> or me, at least
<Rosti> damn fucking bitch
<Rosti> I spent the rest of my walk home with just one earphone in
<Rosti> I'm now frigging paranoid about using two in case it happens again
<Rosti> ;__;

No comments:

Post a Comment